Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I am more confused!!

The situation in Iran is getting funnier by the day. The President is saying one thing, and the Iranian chief negotiator- Dr Larijani- is saying something different. On the other hand, the BBC goes out of its way by publishing a detailed plan of military attack on Iran by the US and little later, the Pentagon calls the plan a myth. I don't know about you, but, I am more confused now that ever about the situation and I do not know who to trust and believe.
One thing is certain in my mind, any military action against Iran- whatever the context- would be a major disaster for the global economy. Not only it would destry Iran, but, could also lead to further destruction for a lot of other people, including the Americans for many many years to come. I hope and pray that those who have the power, would use it a little more responsibly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home