Thursday, March 09, 2006

All are equal, but, some are more equal...

Let me start by saying that I am against all weapon systems. Let me also add that as an Iranian I felt ashamed when Iran's President expressed a desire to" wipe out" Israel. I am also ashamed that a peaceful demonstration on the occasion of 8th March in Tehran, was attacked by thugs supported by the state. But, having said all that, let me also tell you that Mr Bush and Mr Blair are not that different from those who rule over Iran.
Both, are not telling the truth to their people. Both have an agenda different from the one they claim to have.
Commonality between the two sides goes much further:
Bush received his "instruction" from God to destroy Iraq, and Blair calls himself a "Christian", standing to be judged by God! In Iran, there is a holy government too!I am not a religious person, nor do I know much about Christianity or any other religions, but can someone who lies so openly, be a Christian or for that matter, a Muslim? Furthermore, is double standard acceptabe in any religioun? I said that I am against all weapon systems, but, if an allegation that Iran is planning for the bomb, " is dangerous for the world peace", how come that the real and kicking nuclear bombs in Israel and Pakistan are not seen by these " peace loving" leaders! Do they not exist? Or, shut up... these people are our friend!!
Am I missing something here?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home